Hello everyone! Today I’m linking up for Thinking Out Loud with Running with Spoons, so let’s get to it!
1. First of all, I’ve been in love with this shirt my mom got me for Valentine’s day. I saw this on Instagram a few weeks prior and commented on how I needed that shirt and my mom pulled through for me. It’s from a boutique called Oliver & Otis and in case you’re wondering it says, “don’t stop get it get it”. It’s honestly one of the softest t-shirts I own. I swear when I first tried it on I was oohing and aweing over how great it felt. I posted this picture on Instagram, so if you don’t follow me then get after it pronto (sky_starbuck).
2. For some reason since starting grad school this fall I’ve had a hard time getting my act together so I can blog more. I don’t know what it is. It’s not like I work an 8-5 job and do grad school on top of it. I only work 20 hours a week and am taking 3 classes. I keep reminding myself that I’m already close to being done with my master’s and will then have time to blog more consistently.
3. Last weekend I went home to hang out with my family. It was nice to see them and recharge a little bit. They also fed me which is a huge bonus when your bank about is not rolling in the $$$. Cinnamon rolls is a typical breakfast food we have on Sunday mornings.
4. Do you watch The Bachelor? I have work on Monday night’s so I always have to catch up on Tuesday afternoons after I already know what happens! Isn’t Ben the nicest and kindest guy?! I think he’s doing an excellent job as the Bachelor and has shown his great character in how he’s treated the ladies. Any Lauren B. fans? She’s my absolute favorite! There’s only 3 women left so it’s getting down to the wire.
5. I don’t know about you, but I’ve been loving Justin Bieber this entire month of February. Anytime Sorry or Love Yourself comes on the radio I never change the station. Though I’m not a fan of his bleached out hair at the moment, there’s just something that makes me like him. My boyfriend is probably going to break up with me now that I publicly proclaimed my love for the Beibs. Oops.
6. I’ve become known as the CrossFit queen amongst my grad school friends. Sometimes I’ll come to class or go to group meetings after working out and they always comment about how “Skylar is the fittest out of all of us…”. If they only knew how average I am at CrossFit haha. This was probably from a couple weeks ago when we were back squatting. We’ve been hitting the squats pretty heavy lately which I love and hate at the same time.
Once again another week has flown by! My weekend plans consist of working on homework, doing some yoga, eating greasy pizza, watching Sons of Anarchy, and updating my photography work. Oh, and watching the Oscars on Sunday. I have a friend who is having a bunch of us over for a party and is making us popcorn with m&ms. So of course I’ll be there.
Tell me what you’re thinking…
What are your weekend plans?