Hello everyone! Today is Thursday so that means I’m linking up with Running With Spoons for Thinking Out Loud.
- I thought I’d catch up on a few things from Labor Day weekend through pictures with hopefully small amounts of text. Sometimes my fingers just can’t stop typing, so we’ll see how that goes.
- And first of all if you’re interested in CrossFit or want to read about my experience be sure to read my post from earlier this week: What 3 Months of CrossFit Has Taught Me
- For labor day weekend I went home to visit my family.
- My Mom made me pancakes one morning and they were amazing as usual!
- We ate at one of my favorite local food joints called Taco Box. I’ve been getting soft tacos there for as long as I can remember.
- My sister and I were reunited with our sweet kitties. They’re pretty difficult to take pictures with to say the least.
- The sunset in the picture may look pretty, but it had a trick up its sleeve. My mom, sister, and I went for a walk and on our way back it turned into a run because it started raining. We always love rain, but still.
- On Monday we headed back down south to start the next week at school. My sister and boyfriend were in the front and I was the loner in the back corner. Of course we had to stop at Taco Box for one last meal.
- Not having school on Monday has made this week a little weird, but only two more full days of school and then the weekend will begin.
- CrossFit class has been a bit different this week and our strength/skills has been based on our Alpha/Bravo level. We’re doing testing on this Friday so I’m interested to see how I do!
- And here’s some motivation leading into the weekend:I don’t really have any exciting plans for the weekend, but hopefully it’s a productive one. Have a great Thursday everyone!
Tell me your random thought and/or share what your weekend plans are!